Wednesday, May 13, 2009

90210! Prom! So cute!





Well, promos for next week aside, there was a lot of adorability going on in this week's 90210. Silver got awesome again, Naomi and Liam were super cute, Navid and Adrianna were super cute and an entire plot line of the episode revolved around people hating Annie! 90210, you know how to bring me in!




Ok, so I think my absolute favorite part of the whole show as when Silver made her little speech about realizing she didn't want to be a prom loving zombie loser! It was awesome! The whole time I was thinking that Silver used to be so cool and now she is spray tanning herself and crap like that, and lo and behold, she was thinking the same thing! I wanted to smack Dixon for sitting there and pouting like a little baby instead of realizing that his girlfriend was cool and ready to be herself again! By the way, the whole Ethan/Silver thing that seems to be developing is pretty interesting. I would actually be getting really invested in the idea of these two if I didn't already know that Ethan was leaving the show. Save Ethan!!!








Naomi and Liam were pretty much completely adorable in that last scene. My favorite thing ever was when she got so excited that he looked at her Facebook to find out her favorite flower! As if that takes any effort at all! It must be so great to be someone like Liam, where putting the tiniest amount of effort into something is enough to make someone ridiculously happy. Maybe I need to start doing less for people....hmmm. Anyway, Naomi and Liam are hot, and there little dance in the snow was so cute I almost died. Please disregard the preview for next week, as that is what I am trying to do here.





Ade and Navid= cute. Always. I loved how they were taking pictures holding out her HUGE prego belly. I also was psyched to see Navid punch Ty for her honor and totally just get away with it because she went into labor! Nice.








Another thing that was super great? How everyone on this show hates Annie, including the writers. HAHA. Liam better be being mean to Annie because he hates her, because if he likes her, that is totally not believable.

There were a few weird/icky things going on though, including:


-Jen and Matthews. Really? Are we supposed to like him at all at this point, because he was a complete douche to Kelly when she was pointing out a fact that should be pretty damn obvious to him, which is "Jen is not a nice person."


-Jen stealing Naomi's money. I hate her. (It is pretty cool how both actresses talk in that same strange accent though.)


-Jen being mean to Kelly. And being married I guess, but actually I don't really care about that at all.


-Is Kelly into Harry? I could be into this getting all crazy like that with "good" characters doing bad things, but is 90210 ready to take that risk?





-Mentioned before, but man Dixon, do you have to be such a whiny baby about everything?! Ugh. Here is what I wrote about him while watching: "Dixon is kind of a lame, mopey loser." Still true.





Next week: Ugh, I don't want to talk about it. Season finale though!

No comments: