Wednesday, November 4, 2009

90210- "Women's Intuition" Who is naming these episodes?!!


So, since I already uploaded that horrific picture of Annie and Jasper, let's just start there. They are just so awful I cannot even describe it. Shanae Grimes was 'facing it up' (copyright me, 2009) so much that I couldn't even begin to ignore it. The episode started with some horrible 'acting' (and there were some crazy faces made my friends, let me tell you.) and just went downhill from there. She was mean to Navid but yet still kind of believed him that Jasper was a drug dealer, confronted Jasper BEFORE lunch, causing the loss of some delicious looking hot dogs, and then showed up behind the Hollywood sign and pathetically begged for forgiveness. When these two kiss, all I can say is "Eww."

(There were so many women begging men for forgiveness on the CW last night that it started to make me feel a little squeamish. I think we should have only one woman balling and begging a night. Maybe I could get behind a one-per-show type of limit, but I don't know.)

While we are discussing awfulness, we might as well talk about Jen, who is queen of awfulness. (I cannot believe Pharell was nice to her at that weird adult/teenager party with famous-ish people like Samantha Ronson they were at. Why do the adults on this show sleep with/go to the same places as/spend any time with all these teenagers? I mean even when you were 22, would you really want to sleep with a high schooler? It's weird. Though someone who shall remain nameless did say last night, "Seriously though, if high schoolers looked like Liam, I would sleep with them." Which is totally understandable and not weird, because the guy who plays Liam is 26, so don't get all uptight about it people!!) Anyway, she was terrible, being mean to chicks Ryan was trying to date, ruining Ryan and Liam's adorable student/teacher relationship (he called him "One of my favorite students"!! Aww!") and just generally being awful. PLEASE let whatever Liam has under that tarp be a freakin' Jen killing machine. PLEASE.

So those were the terrible things! Awesome things coming up!

Deb totally knew Sasha was faking that pregnancy from moment one! Go Deb! Now you just have to parent that other kid who is a bum killing booby flasher that dates a drug dealer!

Oh Dixon, I almost kind of liked you and felt bad for you for five minutes tonight. You're still kind of a jerk though, let's be honest.

I'm kind of with Harry on the "We should tell Dixon that crazy woman was faking a pregnancy to keep him" thing. Not having that info could be a problem in the future I think.

Liam and Ivy! Super cute! They might not want something serious yet, but I want them to be together forever, get married and have little surfing babies. Yeah, I said it.

Teddy, Liam and Ivy- best group of BFF's ever. I like every single one of them better than any of the original cast members from last season. Well everyone besides Navid. That dude is pretty cool.

Liam always looks at blueprints when he's sad. Blueprints of a JEN KILLING MACHINE perhaps?

Poor Adrianna. Her serenading Navid and falling deeper and deeper into depression really got me. I would have taken her back in a second! Navid is so much more mature than I am.

I'm actually getting kind of excited thinking about when Ryan finds out what a sociopath Jen is. I am sure he will be totally self-righteous about the whole thing. I just hope he feels REALLY stupid about not seeing through her.

Liam loves N.E.R.D.! Cute!

Liam is always too slow too react. Whenever someone is mean to him he never explains himself he just stands there staring. I really want to believe he's planning his revenge, but I'm not so sure... Now we know why he and Teddy get along so well.

I wish that after I went through a terrible break-up, Samantha Ronson had been there to tell me to go and flirt. I think really gave Navid the boost he needed there!

Jasper bought a cool car with that drug dealer money, I will at least give him that.

Next week:
Annie wants to sleep with Jasper. Gross.
Jasper deals to Adrianna and Navid wants to take him down! Yay Navid!

1 comment:

Greg said...

I live your 90 analysis! I think the future of this show lies squarely in a long running Deb/Sasha rivalry! They are the Alexis/Krystal that this show needs. Deb really fucked up not being honest to Dixon about Sasha's faked pregnancy. Because now we KNOW Sasha will lure him back and by the time Deb and Harry try to divulge the truth, Dixon will be brainwashed and will think his parents are lying to him. Bad move on Deb's part, but good move on the writers' part b/c without knowing the truth Dixon will totally go back to that psycho Sasha. I knew Deb wasn't going to tell him the truth, but I totally don't go for her logic that it would hurt him more to know that Sasha lied as opposed to the pain he was feeling about the miscarriage and the guilt he felt for his relief.

Unpopular opinion # 1: I love Jasper. I just wish he was really dangerous and not just a lame drug dealer. I thought it was pretty clear that he knows that Annie killed his uncle and I thought he was setting her up for revenge... well each week I'm ready for it, I'm ready for him to expose her, why do they make me wait?

Unpopular opinion # 2: Liam and Ryan totally have a lot of chemistry together.

And I love Naomi and Silver but it was nice to have them just slightly peppered in last night's episode.