Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Melrose Place- "Gower" The CW needs a new episode namer ASAP. That isn't even a real word!!!

Melrose-Place-Lauren.jpgFriends don't let friends...whore themselves out?


Okay there is just one thing I have to get off my chest after seeing last night's Melrose Place. Maybe I'm a meddler, maybe I'm a fixer, maybe I get too involved in other people's lives, but I have to say, if I found out my "bestie slash roomate" had become a high class hooker I am pretty sure I would not be able to tell her, as Ella did "I'll never mention it again, unless you want to talk about it." Um, WHAT?!!! Your friend has become a whore because she can't afford med school. There is really a host of problems that come with that, especially since you are her roommate!! You should get her a second job, loan her money, bring her to a freakin' loan officer, I don't care what you have to do, it will be beneficial for both of you if she STOPS being a hooker. So that's where I stand on that. I mean at least try Ella. Even one "are you sure this is the right choice for you?" conversation would be nice.

Other mind boggling choices made by on Melrose Place:

Auggie decided to sleep with crazy Violet. That was after she infected the chef with her serious case of "sexy face" by sharing a fork with him. Lord knows what Auggie's going to get form her. I have heard that "ass chin" can be sexually transmitted...

Jonah and Riley decided to be on the show and be boring. And kiss other people. Ugh just break up already.

David buried the knife he thinks he murdered Sydney with (no way was it him) at a construction site, where it would surely be disturbed but all the construction going on. I can see how this guy is some kind of art thief, he is super great at being a criminal.
Melrose-Place-David-Syd.jpg"You're not really the kind of person moms are proud of, David."


Both David and Ella think they could possibly be responsible for Sydney's death, which really does not speak well of either of them.

Sydney continued her streak of meeting a distraught young man at a difficult place in his life and sleeping with him almost instantly.

Lauren decided that certain kind of integrity were more important than others. For me, very little is more important than me not having to be a prostitute, but we all have different priorities I guess.

The worst detective ever continued his murder investigation.

Rick Fox decided to do a 30 second cameo as a jerk.

A woman at the wedding Riley and Jonah were videoing wore a ridiculously ugly hat.

Ella wore an INCREDIBLY weird and hideous white pantsuit.

Melrose-Place-Violet-Auggie.jpgOUT!

So before we move on to the "next week" bit, we do have something to talk about here. Casting news is NOT spoilers, and there has been some BIG casting news for MP. Specfically it looks like Heather Locklear will be back as Amanda Woodward (working with Ella!) and Ashlee Simpson-Wentz (eee!) and Colin Egglesfield will be exiting the show soon as Violet and Auggie. Any bets on how those two leave? Murder-suicide? Romantic getaway that never ends? Jail? What do you guys think?

Next week: Ella kisses Jonah. I don't really get those two.

No comments: