Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Sexting! 90210 style! A little bit.

This week on 90210 we got a little peak into the lives of our new guys, Teddy and Liam, as well as the restart of The Blaze, what could be the beginning of the end for my beloved Navid and Adrianna, the end of the beginning of a fierce Annie/Naomi rivalry, and far far too much Jen. So what are we waiting for? Let's list it out folks!
First let's start with Awesome:-

-They certainly are doing their best to bring the sun, sand and LA feeling to 90210 this season, and I think they are actually doing a good job! It definitely feels more like a show set in LA than it did last season I think.

-Naomi actually gave Silver good advice about waiting to call Dixon! Like a real friend! I love it when my show has real friendships.

-Liam's mom is played by the actress who played Matt Camden's wife on 7th Heaven! This may not excite most people, but it does excite me, as I used to love to watch, and make fun of, that show. It was so bad it makes this show look like Shakespeare. Oh and did you think she looked a little young to be his mom? That's cause she's 11 years older than him.

-Hottie Teacher Ryan Matthews is back! (There is a lot NOT awesome about this development, but we'll get back to that later.

-Now we have three cool dude guy friends to go with our three hot chick girl friends. It's working!

-Annie's a mess! And they barely let her talk! It is like my prayers have been answered.

-Annie had a really dumb looking face on in her sext! So not only did everyone in the school see her naked, they saw her looking like an idiot!

-Annie's worst day ever. A sext of her goes out AND she has to be reminded that she's pretty sure she killed someone.

-Um, THE BLAZE is back people! YES!!

Things that annoyed me:

-Jen. Everything she said or did. They are really making me love sad-faced/angry Liam because he is Jen's enemy and I hate her so much. The fact that Ryan likes her makes me hate him. I am glad that she is using him and is going to dump him, because the fact that he likes her makes him an idiot. There is NOTHING like-able about her! She reaches new heights of odiousness in each scene.

-They really saved the sexting for the end. I would have liked more sexting fallout, to be honest.

-Every line that comes out of Teddy's mouth might as well be "Dur duh dur, I'm dumb and nice!"

-Why is Navid being such a jerk! "You being friends with him makes me uncomfortable." Your intense levels of assiness make me uncomfortable dude! I used to love you man! I know how Adrianna feels here.

-Adrianna must be in the "Shenae Grimes School of Acting" because when she was upset she looked like she was having some kind of blink face attack.

-Dixon is pretty much a jerk to every girl at this point. Silver, his sister, me. WTF Dixon?

-Liam went from poor to rich pretty quickly! You think I don't remember the crappy bedroom he had in the season finale 90210?!!

-Why would you go on and on about how awesome your ex is to your new boyfriend who you won't sleep with? WHY ADRIANNA?

-Surf Team, huh? I am not saying that high school surf teams don't exist, I am just saying they seem antithetical to everything that is cool about surfing. That is all.

-Silver's being crazy. Stop it Silver, he is not worth it. You can get that tattoo covered over with something cool.

-Dixon and Navid gave TERRIBLE advice to Liam! Sometimes a girl says stay away but she really means I'm not over you?! That is the advice a date rapist gives guys!


-Why would Silver be even the least bit incredulous that Naomi sent out the picture? Really? Of course she did!

- And of course, let's not forget JEN. I do not love to hate her, I just hate her. HATE HER.



Next week! Annie gets her BITCH on! On a boat!






2 comments:

Allison said...

Nice blog, Krista! LOVE it. What do you think about Teddy though? I feel that he is too Steve Sanders from the original 90210 - famous actor for a parent, tons of money, the blonde babe... too similar for me!

Unknown said...

I do agree Allison, Teddy is SO the new Steve Sanders. Except Steve would have whined like a little bitch after that interview with David (I mean, Navid) and Teddy just smiled dumbly and walked away.