Tuesday, September 29, 2009

We Don't Need Another Hero...really we don't.



get-out-of-my-head.jpg
Dear Heroes,


Things have not been good between us for a long time, Heroes, and I've really tried to love you despite your flaws. But I just can't stand idly by while you bring in ANOTHER woman to an already overstuffed cast. And that's not even the only thing wrong between us! I hate the way you never let the main cast act together even though they have great chemistry, and I hate the way you make me feel bad for a serial killer because he stuck inside the lamest person in the world's head. Actually, as you may have guessed if you know me at all, I have a list of things that drove me absolutely insane about last night's episode. I hope you can read it with an open mind and an eye toward change, as that is the only way we can get through this.


-Does Matt not get that Sylar doesn't exist in reality? Stop pulling your gun on him idiot!


-Has Peter really gotten so weird that he just stares at a shrine he made for himself whenever he is not working?


-Even with the reveal that he was a butler's son, Samuel's stories of forced primness don't really make me feel that bad for him.


-Samuel does not look "like everybody else" in that suit Lydia. He looks crazy.


-Before I realized that this new girl is deaf, I thought maybe she had the power of sleeping super hard. What?! You have had some dumb powers before on this show!


-Powers = drugs? SO dumb. If Buffy couldn't do it well there is no way in hell you can, so don't even try.


-I think the fact that every time Matt uses his powers he uses them to be a liar isn't the fault of the power, it's the fault of Matt, who is a big ass. Nice try blaming some "addiction".


-Claire would NEVER EVER be allowed to live in the same room her roommate killed herself in. Come on.


-I think she probably would have called her dad about the whole dead roommate thing.


-Also, Claire would not brush her damn teeth before lunch! You couldn't manufacture a better way to have her run into Gretchen?


-I really wish that when HRG told Claire he would always be there for her, he also said, "And I will always have this Hatian who wipes memories." Cause that's reassuring.


-Gretchen is really the perfect friend for her, I will admit that, as she is a creepy weirdo into gore and stuff.


-Poor Sylar. Now I want Matt to give him his body back pretty badly, so I can watch him and NOT have to watch Parkman.


-Sylar is being way too nice! He is only being as mean to Matt as I would be if I were in that guy's head. I think he can do more.


-I get it, I get it. Sylar as Emperor Palpatine, exhorting Parkman to come to the dark side.



-WHAT is Samuel's power? Is it Ink and Dirt control? That's what I'm calling it. Ink and Dirt control. Like laundry detergent or something.


-Why would you put a sound effect in when showing us the fact that the deaf girl can see sound. She can't hear it! It might have actually been cool to see it how she does!

-Do you think Peter is going to fall for her maybe? Maybe. She'll probably play hard to get, as she is troubled because of her disability. I CAN SEE THE ENTIRE ARC OF THIS STORYLINE ALREADY. Not a good thing, Heroes, not a good thing.


-Could Peter be any more conspicuous with his powers? He's pretty much just using them in public at this point.


-Stop making it so hard to get pictures of the episodes! OMG!

Okay, I'll give you points for things that were at least kind of cool.


-No Hiro

-It was kind of cool to reveal Samuel as a definite bad guy by having him use his powers of Ink and Dirt control to sink that house.

-I sort of want to know what his plan is for Peter and the others.

-Good job getting Darth Maul as the knife guy.

That's about it. So as you can see, there is a lot you need to work on before you can really consider you and I on good terms, Heroes. I will tell you this much though. NO MORE NEW CAST MEMBERS. That's gonna become deal breaker.

Next week: Those carnies are after HRG!


No comments: