Wednesday, March 31, 2010

90210-"Clark Raving Mad" or I missed the beginning, fill me in!

Teddy-Silver-90210.jpg

Yes, it is tragic. Because Charter Communications cannot make a functioning DVR, 90210 didn't record last night, even though I have it set to record ALL EPISODES. So when I got home at 8:40, I decided I at least had to catch the last 20 minutes! So here's what I saw! Anyone want to fill in the blanks for me?

-Adrianna (Jessica Lowndes) and Gia (Rumer Willis) had an interesting conversation about human sexuality, the Kinsey Scale, and then made out. I am definitely starting to like these two! They were pretty cute together.

-Things seem to be going well with Adrianna and the band and Navid (Michael Steger) and his new lady, because there was a sweet band scene at the end there.

-Teddy (Trevor Donovan) and Silver (Jessica Stroup) got back together! Yay! After they kissed he picked her up and swung her around all cutely and it reminded me how incredibly tiny she is.

-Dixon's mom left, and before she went, decided to remind Dixon that gambling is awesome, to help him out with that burgeoning gambling problem he's working on.

-Also, Dixon's mom totally BUSTED Debbie kissing her yoga instructor (Go Lucky # 3) and told her not to sacrifice her marriage with her idiot goofball husband for a totally hot, intelligent and understanding man. Um, great advice Dana. (I don't like to be pro-adultery, but Harry's had all the sensitivity and suavness of Homer Simpson this season! Come on man!)

-Apparently someone told Naomi she could have something if she slept with him. Liam wants her to tell on the guy, and not act like "a doormat like our mothers are." Whoa, way harsh dude.

-Jasper threatened to kill himself! Do you think he'll do it?! How much blood will Annie have on her hands by the time this school year is out!

2 comments:

Greg said...

DVRs suck! The Blaze got a new faculty adviser and Naomi was WAY rude to him and he kicked her off the paper(or is it a school tv show? I can never tell!). So later she grovels with him and says "I'll do anything to get back on the paper!" and he says (kind of out of nowhere I think) "Are you offering to sleep with me!?!" And he acts really appalled by the suggestion that wasn't being suggested.

So then Naomi is talking to Gia and Silver and saying "OMG he was so rude to me!" and they were both like, "Naomi, you were the one who was out of line" and so she gets into survival mode looking for an ally and she goes "He said I couldn't be back on the paper unless I sleep with him!"

That was pretty much that for the episode. Navid got her back on the paper so it was all over until Silver and Adriana let the cat out of the bag about Naomi's alleged sexual harassment in front of Liam.

The reason Liam was so harsh was that he found his step-dad cheating on his mom and he told her and she was like "we're going to work it out." At which point he lost all respect for her and went to crash at Naomi's. Naomi of course likened his situation to her parental unit and how her dad had cheated on her mom for years before they finally split, so that's why he's saying "don't be like our mothers."

Krista said...

Thanks for filling me in Greg! So Naomi is going to take a good man down because Liam doesn't want her to be a doormat! Just like the time on the O.G. 90210 when Scott's sister tried to say that Gil (also the faculty adviser for the Blaze)slept with her. You would think the administration would stop letting hot dudes be advise that paper (or television show. I think you're right, it is a television show).