Wednesday, March 17, 2010

90210- It's back! And better than...last week!

Naomi-Ivy-90210.jpg

I think 90210 returned to fine form last night, recovering from last week's episode quite nicely. And since everyone loves lists, let's just do an homage to Clint Eastwood and make it "The Good, The Bad and The Ugly."

The Good:

By being all fiesty, cute and funny (and, of course, Girl Fighting), Naomi (Annalynn McCord) won me AND Liam (Matt Lanter) over to the Liam + Naomi = LOVE side. Sorry Ivy! Besides, since when is mind-blowing sex not a good basis for a relationship?

Dixon (Tristan Wilds) got totally busted trying to keep Teddy (Trevor Donovan) and Silver (Jessica Stroup) apart, and got punched in gut for his evil machinations! Also, people kept mentioning his birth mother ignoring him.

Silver totally BURNED Dixon when he was trying to get back with her! "I really really value your friendship." Ouch.

Adrianna (Jessica Lowndes) has pretty hair. (Thanks for NOT providing a picture of that cwtv.com!)

Annie (Shenae Grimes) actually did something smart and figured out a way to get rid of Jasper (Zachary Ray Sherman) with a minimum of weird face making. Even I didn't like seeing her suffer that much.

Annie wrote a confession that was autosaved on her computer! I can't wait to see her suffer for killing that homeless dude! She made a lot of weird faces while trying to email her parents her murder confession. Ah, the more things change, the more they stay the same.

After some typical Silver style waffling, SILVER AND TEDDY KISSED! Sweet! Maybe I should start a fan site for this fictional couple I am unnaturally preoccupied with! Oh wait, someone else already did that, so, I'm out of luck.
http://www.fanpop.com/spots/silver-and-teddy
Also, I guess I don't need to post that Teddy and Silver montage video i made scored to "My Heart Will Go On". "I Don't Wanna Miss A Thing" was a WAY better song choice.
teddy-and-silver-90210.jpg

So the whole Teddy and Silver thing is going well, and for me, that is GOOD. This was my actual note at the end of the episode concerning this: "MAKE OUT!!!!! YES!!!!!!! Tilver! Seddy! Fave couple ever!"
Adrianna and Navid (Michael Steger), you have been replaced in my heart.

The Bad:

No Navid.

Ugh Annie's back in the clique again. I kind of liked it when she had her own separate story line that I could zone out during.

Adrianna and Rumer Willis are just not doing it for me.

I really just want this Annie killing a bum storyline to wrap up, so can she just turn herself in and find out that she didn't really kill a dude after all. And then everyone can judge her for thinking that she killed someone and not coming forward about it.

Kelly Lynch as Ivy's Mom. How about we write for the adults we already have?

Ivy saying "Nai's got sammies!" Oh god, no.

Jasper isn't so much menacing as he is whiny. "Come onnn! We ALWAYS used to hang at my house!"

The Ugly:

The crazy Mama bear glint in Deb's eye when Dixon's birth Mom showed up.

Ryan Matthews' downward spiral! Though it did give us this awesome line re: Jen from Naomi... "Oh I didn't realize that would bother you. I mean it's obvious that she's a total sociopath."

Things I can't wait for:

Someone to read Annie's confession.

Deb to go all insane on Dixon's birth-mom.

Silver and Teddy equaling love.

1 comment:

Raero said...

Ivy saying "Nai's got sammies!" Oh god, no.

HAHA. I was watching the show and thinking - I can't wait to read about this on K's blog. ;)