Wednesday, April 22, 2009

90210- Not Better Than Last Week.

There is something seriously wrong with me that I want these two to get married.

I am going to be positive here for a second, and tell you about what I like about 90210. I like Navid and Adrianna! They are so cute that I want to puke with joy. Before he proposed marriage to her (Which I am not even sure we are supposed to be totally against. I mean I know in real life I would be totally against two sixteen-year-olds getting married, but here I feel kind of good about it.), this is what I wrote about Navid, "Most men ten years older than him aren't as awesome or mature as he is!" Yes I wrote that. Yes it makes me sad. Deal with it. Anyway, Navid and Adrianna are awesome, I love them, and I support their ridiculous teenage marriage. So there it is.

Ok, so the rest of the episode did not thrill me the way the Adrianna/Navid scenes did. I feel like I can only tell you the stray thoughts I had about it at this point!!!

Ethan + Liam = Love. If only he wasn't leaving! They could be the new Dylan/Brandon! Ostensibly straight, but completely gay for each other!

Why did Kelly skip work to go to Donna's real estate agent meeting?

The woman who played Madame Flanagan is named Tracie Dinwiddie. Awesome name.

I like how the girls who were awful to Silver clinked smoothies or whatever..."Cheers to being mean!!"

Annie gave a mean nostril flare when she learned about Naomi's dad being a sexual harasser.

I kind of loved that Naomi keyed the car of her manicurist. She is so awful I love her.

Oh haha lesbians are so funny 90210! They hit on Kelly and Donna and drink something called a "Dirty Girl Scout". (Eww.) Wow.

Annie can't have REAL friends because she is so damn annoying.

Kelly is truly an idiot if she believes Silver when she says everything is fine.

I can't believe they had a line about Naomi and Annie eating a lot. No one believes they eat.

Man with a six-pack = Ryan with beer!! I love that this made Kelly sleep with him immediately. Not that I wouldn't.... Also, she gave a freakish little yell/scream as she started making out with him. It was scary.

Ethan! Stop being cool if you are going to leave!!!

I love that Kelly's "you are awesome and everything is going to be fine!" speech didn't make Donna feel better at all. Because that speech never makes anyone feel better, not even an idiot like Donna. That scene was actually a little sad though...

Liam + Naomi = still hot


Next week:
The idea that Liam would throw Naomi over for Annie is patently ridiculous. I hope it is just a mean trick he is pulling on her or something.


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Kelly and Donna are still the worst moms ever. Where the heck are their kids?