Wednesday, April 22, 2009

The premise has been completely dismantled--Chuck.


So I really really really want Chuck to get renewed. I don't want this season to be it's last! But damn, it could be huh? I mean the Intersect is out of Chuck's head, he and Sarah have openly acknowledged their feelings and almost slept together, and it seems like the general is going to let him live instead of making Casey kill him (which I do not think Colonel Casey would do anyway...) so other than having a world class asshole on their tail (Damn you Chevy Chase!), their problems are pretty much solved! And you can't have a show without problems! What is going to be next? I don't know! But if it is anything like this episode, what's going to be next will be, well, AWESOME.

Great moments of this ep:

Sarah and I have the same t-shirt! Now if only I looked like that in it...

Chuck and Sarah almost doing it! It is weird how much I want two TV characters to sleep together. I don't know what this says about me...

Casey being a total ass, and then completely redeeming himself! I heart John Casey. Also, the fact that he tore that radiator from the wall was pretty great.

Discussion of torque in regards to killing Chuck with said radiator.

Ellie getting reunited with her Dad and Chuck! Totally sweet.

Awesome being awesome for Chuck and Ellie! The scene where he told her everything was going to be okay was so good. And now he knows about Chuck's secret life!!!

Live the dream Morgan!

Could this be the end of the Buy More? I'll miss Tony Hale, but I could be okay with it.

The team got back together and defeated Fulcrum!

So many hysterical quotes, such as:

“You don’t think I could kill you with my thumb or my elbow?”
“From one stalker to another, I am impressed.”
“I hate this whole family.”
“Want to be my Ass-man?”
"Do all your friends give your mother urinary tract infections?"
“Bro, take another step and I will drop you!”
“Can you be awesome?”
“I’m involved in a major conglomerate of bad guys. Few details escape me.”
“Morgan out.”

and of course this exchange:
Awesome: Look, I know what it's like to be stuck in a dead end job without a girl.
Casey: Really?
Awesome: Well no, but...


Anyway, if this were the way Chuck had to end, I would be satisfied. But fingers crossed, we will be getting a third season! How will it play out? I have no idea, but I already can't wait to see! But hold on, we still have the season finale which has: Bryce Larkin!!! Roark, the world class asshole himself!!! A wedding!!!!
I can already tell, it's going to be great.