Thursday, April 30, 2009

90210-There are some people that I love on this show...


This week 90210 started with Adrianna and Navid's fantasy life, which coincidentally is also exactly like my fantasy of their marriage! I also really liked Navid's description of how is parents would react. The payoff of them reacting like that wasn't even that funny, but Navid's description of them was pretty hysterical. I also loved how touched she was his pawnshop ring. I also kind of loved that his parents were pretty reasonable about the whole thing, telling him he just couldn't marry her but they could still date or whatever. But, Navid has turned his back on them anyway and moved in with Adrianna her sometimes awful/sometimes nice mom. And yes, I will be starting every single 90210 post with a review of what happened to Adrianna and Navid, because I love them. Oh one more thing, the going out coming back in thing Navid was doing after Ade revealed that Ty was the babydaddy? SO DARN CUTE.

Ok, so there are other people on this show. Other people I like even! Such as Naomi (Annalynn McCord) ! Here are things I loved about her in this episode:

She and Liam had sex in Annie's bed. (And then after she mentioned it as she said that 'sex in your bed' was "just an expression!)

She called Harry "Principal Boxer Shorts"

She talks about going to the gynecologist and being sexually responsible even though other people (including parents!) act like this is weird and gross.

She cut up some ugly jeans that Dixon had. (He will probably thank her later)

She had a more mature reaction to Adrianna and Navid's engagement than I did.

She forced Annie to go on a date with someone named 'Brew Dog

She called Liam a 'huge douchebag'.

She knew immediately that the idea that Liam could like Annie better than her for ANY reason (because she is so smart and no nonsense or whatever? Please!) was crazy ridiculous.

So she pretty much rocked it out this ep, as usual.

The whole Silver story is just not thrilling me, though I did like it when she told off that crazy Catholic school girl! Also, when she said to her "That's why I left. Things like the soda stuff" to her. I really don't get why Kelly let her go to this school though.

Sometimes watching this show really makes me miss the OC, which was supposed to be kind of a new 90210, and was actually really really good. I've got to get that on DVD.

One thing I did not like that Naomi did in this episode was introduce her horrible sister Jen. Jen looks like a model, slept with Ethan (ewww) and already has her eye Matthews, whom she BETTER STAY AWAY FROM if she knows what's good for her. Umm, I don't like her. And that is what I have to say about that. Also, Naomi living with the Wilson's was the only thing was the only thing making them at all interesting, and Jen's arrival stopped all that.

Next Week: Eww. Jen. Eww.

No comments: